Advanced Security Features:
- PREDATOR can protect several PCs with the same USB flash drive, e.g. your home and office computers.
- PREDATOR can protect several user accounts on a PC, each one having its own settings and its own USB stick.
- PREDATOR can lock user accounts according to a hourly, daily or weekly schedule, each one with its own timetable.
- PREDATOR can send alert messages by Email.
- PREDATOR can take pictures of the person who tries to use your computer and attach them to an email or upload them to a remote server.
- PREDATOR records all security-related events in a log file: start, alarms, stop. By reading this log, you will know if intruders have tried to use your computer while you have been away.
- PREDATOR frequently changes the security codes recorded on your USB drive. If an intruder manages to copy your stick, this copy will not work because the codes on your own stick will have changed in the meantime.
- PREDATOR protects its own in-memory process. Nobody can stop it with Ctrl-Alt-Del.
- PREDATOR disables the CD Autorun feature in Windows, to prevent intruders from running malware on specially crafted CDs.
- PREDATOR lets you regain control of your computer if you lose your stick: when you start the software for the first time, you set a password that will unlock your session if your USB drive is not available.
- PREDATOR can sound an audible alarm if somebody enters an invalid password.
- PREDATOR can protect a self-running PowerPoint presentation: it will lock the keyboard and the mouse while keeping the presentation visible on the screen.
- PREDATOR can prevent unauthorized users from working with the computer after booting in Safe Mode.
- Photo Monitoring : PREDATOR can take pictures with your webcam continuously (time interval is configurable), even when the keyboard and the mouse are inactive. Picture files are stored in a folder, or exported by email or ftp.
| Protect several computers with a single flash drive
|| Limit computer access to specific times and days
|| Protect several accounts, each with its own flash drive