Current release: v220.127.116.11 - July 6, 2014
This package offers all the features of the Professional version for a one-month evaluation period.
After this delay, it will permanently revert to the Free Edition version, unless you decide to purchase a Professional license
If you are already using an earlier version of this software read How to upgrade to the new version
Else if you are installing the software for the first time:
- Download InstallPredator.zip and extract its contents into My Documents
- Start InstallPredator.exe. When prompted for an installation folder, accept the default path "C:\Program Files\Predator3\" or select another folder on your hard drive, but do not select a folder on your USB flash drive. Never install PREDATOR on removable media.
- Read "Running PREDATOR for the first time" to learn how to initialize your USB flash drive.
- Follow us on Twitter to be notified when a new release is available.
Download Predator Professional Edition for 64-bit Windows
This package installs PREDATOR on 64-bit based Windows systems:
- Windows 8.1 (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows 8 (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows 7 (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows Vista (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x64
- Windows Server 2003 x64
Download Predator Professional Edition for 32-bit Windows
This package installs PREDATOR on 32-bit based Windows systems:
- Windows 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 7 (all editions)
- Windows Vista (all editions)
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP SP3 (all editions)