Current release: v220.127.116.11 - Nov 12, 2014
This package offers all the features of the Professional version for a one-month evaluation period.
After this delay, it will permanently revert to the Free Edition version, unless you decide to purchase a Professional license
- If you are already using an earlier release of this software then you must uninstall it first
- Download the installation file using the links below ; optionally, you can confirm the integrity of your download
- The installation file is a Zip archive: extract its contents into My Documents
- Start InstallPredator.exe. When prompted for an installation folder, accept the default path "C:\Program Files\Predator3\" or select another folder on your hard drive, but do not select a folder on your USB flash drive. Never install PREDATOR on removable media.
- Read "Running PREDATOR for the first time" to learn how to initialize your USB flash drive.
- Follow us on Twitter to be notified when a new release is available.
Download Predator Professional Edition for 64-bit Windows
This package installs PREDATOR on 64-bit based Windows systems:
- Windows 8.1 (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows 8 (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows 7 (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows Vista (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x64
- Windows Server 2003 x64
Download Predator Professional Edition for 32-bit Windows
This package installs PREDATOR on 32-bit based Windows systems:
- Windows 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 7 (all editions)
- Windows Vista (all editions)
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP SP3 (all editions)