Current release: v126.96.36.1994 - 15 December 2011
This package offers all the features of the Professional version for a one-month evaluation period.
After this delay, it will permanently revert to the Free Edition version, unless you decide to purchase a Professional license
if you have purchased an earlier release, install this package to upgrade to the latest version: it will automatically detect your license.
- If you have already installed a previous version of this software, you must uninstall it first.
Use "Add / Remove Programs" in Windows Control Panel.
- Download InstallPredator.zip and extract its contents into My Documents
- Start InstallPredator.exe. When prompted for an installation folder, accept the default path "C:\Program Files\Predator2\" or select another folder on your hard drive, but do not select a folder on your USB flash drive. Never install PREDATOR on removable media.
- Read "Running PREDATOR for the first time" to learn how to initialize your USB flash drive.
- Follow us on Twitter to be notified when a new release is available, or subscribe to our RSS newsfeed.
Download Predator Professional Edition for 64-bit Windows
This package installs PREDATOR on 64-bit based Windows systems:
- Windows 8 (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows 7 (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows Vista (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x64
- Windows Server 2003 x64
Download Predator Professional Edition for 32-bit Windows
This package installs PREDATOR on 32-bit based Windows systems:
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 7 (all editions)
- Windows Vista (all editions)
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP SP3 (all editions)