Current release: v184.108.40.2064 - 15 December 2011
PREDATOR Free Edition has the basic features required for the protection of your home computer.
PREDATOR Free Edition is for private, non-commercial use only.
The use of PREDATOR Free Edition within any organization or for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- If you have already installed a previous version of this software, you must uninstall it first.
Use "Add / Remove Programs" in Windows Control Panel.
- Download InstallPredator.zip and extract its contents into My Documents
- Start InstallPredator.exe. When prompted for an installation folder, accept the default path "C:\Program Files\Predator2\" or select another folder on your hard drive, but do not select a folder on your USB flash drive. Never install PREDATOR on removable media.
- Read "Running PREDATOR for the first time" to learn how to initialize your USB flash drive.
- Follow us on Twitter to be notified when a new release is available, or subscribe to our RSS newsfeed.
Please donate and help support the Free Edition of PREDATOR
I would appreciate it if you would honor my efforts to offer a Free version of this software with a moderate donation. As a private customer, you are free to not give anything for using PREDATOR, but any donation will directly support my efforts to provide you with a reliable and feature-rich access-control tool.
Huge thanks to those of you who have already contributed!
Download Predator Free Edition for 64-bit Windows
This package installs PREDATOR on 64-bit based Windows systems:
- Windows 8 (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows 7 (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows Vista (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x64
- Windows Server 2003 x64
Download Predator Free Edition for 32-bit Windows
This package installs PREDATOR on 32-bit based Windows systems:
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 7 (all editions)
- Windows Vista (all editions)
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP SP3 (all editions)