Current release: v18.104.22.168 - Aug 20, 2014
PREDATOR Free Edition has the basic features required for the protection of your home computer.
PREDATOR Free Edition is for private, non-commercial use only.
The use of PREDATOR Free Edition within any organization or for commercial purposes is prohibited.
If you are already using an earlier version of this software read How to upgrade to the new version
Else if you are installing the software for the first time:
- Download InstallPredator.zip and extract its contents into My Documents
- Start InstallPredator.exe. When prompted for an installation folder, accept the default path "C:\Program Files\Predator3\" or select another folder on your hard drive, but do not select a folder on your USB flash drive. Never install PREDATOR on removable media.
- Read "Running PREDATOR for the first time" to learn how to initialize your USB flash drive.
- Follow us on Twitter to be notified when a new release is available.
Please donate and help support the Free Edition of PREDATOR
I would appreciate it if you would honor my efforts to offer a Free version of this software with a moderate donation. As a private customer, you are free to not give anything for using PREDATOR, but any donation will directly support my efforts to provide you with a reliable and feature-rich access-control tool.
Huge thanks to those of you who have already contributed!
Download Predator Free Edition for 64-bit Windows
This package installs PREDATOR on 64-bit based Windows systems:
- Windows 8.1 (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows 8 (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows 7 (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows Vista (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x64
- Windows Server 2003 x64
Download Predator Free Edition for 32-bit Windows
This package installs PREDATOR on 32-bit based Windows systems:
- Windows 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 7 (all editions)
- Windows Vista (all editions)
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP SP3 (all editions)