(redirected from Main.DownloadEval)
Current release: v184.108.40.2062 - March 3, 2015
This package offers all the features of the Professional version for a 10 days evaluation period.
After this delay, you can purchase a Professional license
- PREDATOR upgrades are provided free of charge.
If you are already using an earlier release of PREDATOR, you can use this software package to upgrade: uninstall PREDATOR before upgrading.
- Download the software package using the links below ; optionally, you can confirm the integrity of your download
- Watch the software installation video
- The software package is a Zip archive: extract its contents into My Documents
- Start InstallPredator.exe. When prompted for an installation folder, accept the default path "C:\Program Files\Predator3\" or select another folder on your hard drive, but do not select a folder on your USB flash drive. Never install PREDATOR on removable media.
- Read "Running PREDATOR for the first time" to learn how to initialize your USB flash drive.
- Follow us on Twitter to be notified when a new release is available.
Download Predator Professional Edition for 64-bit Windows
This package installs PREDATOR on 64-bit based Windows systems:
- Windows 10 Preview 64-bit (see the corresponding FAQ)
- Windows 8.1 (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows 8 (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows 7 (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows Vista (all editions) 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008 x64
- Windows Server 2003 x64
Download Predator Professional Edition for 32-bit Windows
This package installs PREDATOR on 32-bit based Windows systems:
- Windows 10 Preview (see the corresponding FAQ)
- Windows 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 7 (all editions)
- Windows Vista (all editions)
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP SP3 (all editions)