Current release: v126.96.36.199 - Nov 12, 2014
- Your use of PREDATOR is subject to the terms and conditions in the PREDATOR End User License Agreement that you accept when you install the software.
- See the Differences between Free and Professional Editions
- PREDATOR Professional Edition is for professional, commercial, educational or personal use.
This full featured version of the software gives you the maximum protection level.
Additionnally, you may also get help, answers and solutions from our online support.
Buy it on this website.
- PREDATOR Free Edition is for private, personal use only.
It has the basic features required for the protection of a home computer.
Users of the Free Edition are not entitled to receive technical support.
Using PREDATOR Free Edition within any organization or for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- If you are already using an earlier release of this software then you must uninstall it first
- Download the installation file using the links below ; optionally, you can confirm the integrity of your download
- The installation file is a Zip archive: extract its contents into My Documents
- Start InstallPredator.exe. When prompted for an installation folder, accept the default path "C:\Program Files\Predator3\" or select another folder on your hard drive, but do not select a folder on your USB flash drive. Never install PREDATOR on removable media.
- Read "Running PREDATOR for the first time" to learn how to initialize your USB flash drive.
- Follow us on Twitter to be notified when a new release is available.
Download Predator Professional Edition
Try the Professional Edition before buying, or upgrade to the latest Professional release.
This package offers all the features of the Professional version for a free one-month evaluation period.
After this delay, it will permanently revert to the Free Edition version, unless you decide to purchase a Professional license
Download Predator Free Edition
PREDATOR Free Edition has the basic features required for the protection of your home computer.