Current release: v188.8.131.524 - 15 December 2011
- If you have already installed a previous version of this software, you must uninstall it first.
Use "Add / Remove Programs" in Windows Control Panel.
- Download InstallPredator.zip and extract its contents into My Documents
- Start InstallPredator.exe. When prompted for an installation folder, accept the default path "C:\Program Files\Predator2\" or select another folder on your hard drive, but do not select a folder on your USB flash drive. Never install PREDATOR on removable media.
- Read "Running PREDATOR for the first time" to learn how to initialize your USB flash drive.
- Follow us on Twitter to be notified when a new release is available, or subscribe to our RSS newsfeed.
Download Predator Professional Edition
Try the Professional Edition before buying, or upgrade to the latest Professional release.
This package offers all the features of the Professional version for a one-month evaluation period.
After this delay, it will permanently revert to the Free Edition version, unless you decide to purchase a Professional license
Download Predator Free Edition
PREDATOR Free Edition has the basic features required for the protection of your home computer.