If you have an earlier version of PREDATOR, you can download and install the software package of the latest release to upgrade.
Your original license (Home or Professional) will be automatically detected and activated by the upgrade process.
- Download the software package corresponding to your architecture (32/64 bit)
- Optionally, check the integrity of the installation files
- Exit PREDATOR if it is currently running
- Uninstall your earlier version of PREDATOR
- Watch the software installation video
- The software package is a Zip archive: extract its contents into My Documents
- Start InstallPredator.exe. When prompted for an installation folder, accept the default path "C:\Program Files\Predator3\" or select another folder on your hard drive, but do not select a folder on your USB flash drive. Never install PREDATOR on removable media.
If you are still using the version 2 of this software read How to upgrade from version 2 to the new version 3
Return to FAQ's main index