A few minutes after buying a license, you will receive an email which contains your license file and registration instructions.
Follow this procedure to install your license file:
- Save the license file that is attached to the message into "My Documents" folder.
- Start PREDATOR
- If you have purchased your license after the end of the evaluation period, you'll get this warning:
- click the OK button to close this window
- then Predator opens the "About Predator" window
- If you have purchased your license before the end of the evaluation period, click the "About Predator" item in the Contextual Menu:
- Click the "Install License" button
- Select the license file you have just downloaded and click the "Open" button
- PREDATOR registers your license and displays this confirmation message:
- Exit PREDATOR and restart it
- Reopen the "About Predator" window and check that the Evaluation period information has been removed.
If this information is still visible then the license registration failed: follow these troubleshooting instructions.
Watch the license installation video
Follow this procedure if you did not receive your license after one hour.
Return to FAQ's main index