If you plan to install PREDATOR on several PCs or if you want to configure the software for several users on the same PC, you can copy the settings of a given user to the other ones.
All the settings defined in the Preferences window will be copied, except the list of registered flash drives.
In the following example, we'll copy the settings from user stduser1 to user stduser2
- Login as Administrator
- Start the PREDATOR Administration program
- Select the user whose settings will be copied from, here: stduser1
- Click the Export button on the Settings line: you get the Save As dialog box:
- Accept the default file name and click the Save button
- A copy of stduser1 's settings has been saved in your My Documents folder, into the file stduser1_settings.dat
- Now, select the user whose settings will be copied to, here: stduser2
- Click the Import button on the Settings line: you get the Open dialog box:
- Select the file stduser1_settings.dat and click the Open button
- The settings from user stduser1 have been copied to user stduser2
- Close the PREDATOR Administration window